Pacho_Herrera banned by Jake_Peralta -

Joseph.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Pacho_Herrera

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jake_Peralta

• When did you get banned?
    03/25/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Hello.

Now I can see where this aimbot has got me into. I am really sorry for using this kind of thing today because last few days I ended up in several shootouts which I ended up dying first. That nervously reaction took me to getting these kind of things so I can get stronger in those pointless shootouts I've got myself into.I know that this is a foolish reaction by my side, and im really regretting it. I really want to come back to the server with new fresh energy, and I will be avoiding this shootouts and invest more time roleplaying with my friends and everyone else. I think that's the most important thing.With this I concluded that I cannot be better than anyone else. I had already re-installed my game and I hope to be back as soon as possible as you can allow me to. This is only my first ban after playing few years here, and I think that I deserve a second chance that I will not misuse it, I give you my words. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

Hello, Pacho_Herrera!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

As this is your first ban/punishment, you'll be given another chance in 3 days untill then make sure to download CAC.

You can find out how to download it and other information here: Click

• Like 1

• James changed the title to Pacho_Herrera banned by Jake_Peralta - [REVIEW DATE: 29.03.2020]
  • Dizzy locked this topic