Ahmed_Waheb banned by Anthony_Hawk

T O M M Y
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_Waheb

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anthony_Hawk

• When did you get banned?
    03/25/20

• What is the ban reason?
    DMed a newbie

• Personal comment

from me to all good admins pls pls unban me look when my acc created and look ho much hours i play pls to all good humans im like u a humans i fee i hungr pls unban me now im realy cry sirs unban me i just do kill reveng he robbed my house and killed me pls unban im so so so addicted to mudoo pls i love mudoo and i spen 20/24 hour in it sir pls unban im  so so so soryy unban me pls i havent thing to do when i havent muddo u know now corona virus i cant do anything outside to all admin pls unban pls pls im realy spen all th day in muddo pls unban me i have addiction to muddo and nothing to do without it pls uban pls i get a big lesson i stay 2 hours without play mudoo i got teached ow pls unban me plsss

and im sorry everyday spend it in muddo i know new good guys new rules new things pls unban look my score 15 and i play many hours in mudoo i buyed cars house with garden and im read to pay for the guy im so sorry admin in the final all we are humans and feel just 1thing unban im realy cry im ready to do all to get unbaned just say it pls

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Ahmed_Waheb!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why should I believe what you have to say? You've got an extensive admin record, take a read through you'll see the same rinse-repeat behavior. You were banned just the other day for poor reason to kill. What changed in these 4 days from the point of you getting banned this morning? It seems like it didn't achieve anything. Here's a part of your admin record since February 2020 - see below. 

k5z7O8J.png

sir im ready to give the guy any thing they want give me last chance if i do it again ban me forever and never call you or say unban me just give me last chance sir im a human like u now i realy cry if u want give u photo in discord sir im a human and any human do wrong thing just give me last chance this is the last chance if any guy sayed i do wrong thing ban me forever ! pls pls pls unban i stay 4 hours without muddo i enjoy all my time in muddo u promis to stop that if i do any wrong thing ban me forever forever and never tell u unban sir pls i love mudoo and last chance give me it pls pls

sir pls i promis i will stop that promis give me last chance if i do it again ban me forever ok plsss pls i love mudoo look when i start play in it and how much score pls unban me last chance if i do anything ban forever pls pls sir 

i belive i do many bad things but every day i spend it in the best server muddo i know new good guys new thing pls unban sir i promis this last chance if i do any other wrong thing ban forever and never say to u unban pls pls unban 

sir answer me plss pls unban i want play muddo pls i love this server are the best pls unban i stay 9 hours without muddo sir pls unban pls i have group need me to turf the telled me in discord if u waant screensshoot come discord and my girlfriend  say to me come muddo pls unban just last chance and if i do any wrong thing just a small wrong thing ban me pls pls plsssssssss

As per the ban consequences guideline you'll be unbanned on 5th April with 40 % wealth removal. In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade and do not message staff members to review your unban request - doing so will result in extension of its reviewal date.

• Like 1

• James changed the title to Ahmed_Waheb banned by Anthony_Hawk - [REVIEW DATE: 5.04.2020]
  • James locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to Ahmed_Waheb banned by Anthony_Hawk