Mitroglou_Lamoulaga banned by Charles_McCane

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mitroglou_Lamoulaga

• Which staff member banned you?
    Charles_McCane

• When did you get banned?
    03/24/20

• What is the ban reason?
    cheat tp

• Personal comment

Hi, I just got banned for cheat TP, except that I didn't cheat, someone had fun with me TP on the roofs, blowing up my boat and TP me everywhere. Besides, it would be very stupid to cheat at this time because I just came out of a 3h de pêche. I do not understand why it is me who is banned and not the one who TP me. Please release me, I want RP tonight. Thanks for have read my request.

Hello, Mitroglou_Lamoulaga!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

12 hours ago, Mitroglou_Lamoulaga said:

Show the video in this case

No, then I'd to have to listen to you make up some stupid excuses to try and snake your way out of what you've done then so come clean to us and admit your wrong doings because lying wont get you anywhere.

15 minutes ago, Mitroglou_Lamoulaga said:

In this proven case that it is I who cheat, if you are too lazy to manage a unban, leave the administration team right?

I personally don't understand the point of lying at this point. You've just been caught, we have a video evidence which shows that you're teleporting around on buildings and keep in mind that lying won't get you unbanned so it'd be better for you to admit your wrong doings,  I could just lock this but I'm willing to give you one last chance to come clean.

• Like 1

Well, I will clearly assume my facts (and I apologize for the above messages, I was a little pissed off (nothing to do with the ban)), I cheat TP from building to building because I was stuck in the middle of the countryside because my boat was exploding for a reason that I don't know (it jumped in the air and fell underwater, suddenly the engine caught fire) and I didn't want to make the trip on foot just for this bug, I guess I cheated but in no case I used this cheat on previous actions which allowed me to benefit from it on others, it is the first time that I use this cheat and uninstalled it directly when I was banned. I apologize once again for the inconvenience and I assure you that it will not happen again.

• James locked this topic