Ahmed_Waheb banned by Polcas_Lansky

T O M M Y
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ahmed_Waheb

• Which staff member banned you?
    Polcas_Lansky

• When did you get banned?
    03/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    kill poor reason+full history

• Personal comment

Hello, ladies and gentlemen

I admit that I have done this from things and I really regret it and I learn every day something new from my mistakes and do not fall on it I attended the honorable Sadat I am a player I have addicted to playing on the mido server and I love my friends a lot I admit that I committed things in my record but I learned from my mistakes that I committed and I am a son This great server that allowed me to know amazing people and learned a lot from them

The reason for killing a mistake was me and my friends killed us a player I don't remember who killed a player because we were 3 players and we shoot and I am not sure that I killed him and if I was wrong or caused him to be killed I am very sorry and sorry and ready to compensate the player in the way he wanted

The record is full of penalties. I admit that I was bad, but all the mirrors are good from my mistakes, and I try not to fall in them again. My ladies, please give me one last chance for me and I am ready to do anything.

admins pls im addicted to muddo look the when i start and look my score pls pls unban pls

• Like 2

Hello, Ahmed_Waheb!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Let me explain something, first you and your friends were vagos, you decided to be grove.

You killed a member of Temple drive ballas becuase he killed a member of your members, when you were vagos, and today you decided to kill him as grove, this is not Roleplay, this is poor Roleplay and poor reason to kill him, how you decided to kill someone becuase he killed a member of your members when you were vagos? and now you are grove.

When you turned to grove, that means new character.

Second, you have bad punishments history, you keep breaking the rules and this is not allowed which mean you should take responsibility.

Give me a reason why i should unbann you when you are keep breaking the rules?

Edited by Polcas Lansky
  • Like 1

bro pls pls pls im veryy adicted to mudoo bro sorry any one do wrong thing when i do i understand more rules bro any one do wrong thing just give me 1 chance pls only 1 chance bro im sad and cry now just 1 other chance pls just 1 i love muddo pls bro 1 chance pls i need u in discord read it pls 1 chance

• Like 2

ok bro i understand and i get a lesson now unban me pls i understand unban me pls bro if i breack any other rules ban me ok only 1 chance ok plsss bro 1 chance i will give to troy money  if they want bro but unban me and accept my sorry

pls unban me plssssss

• James locked this topic