Mathew_Taylor banned by James_Barkside

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mathew_Taylor

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Barkside

• When did you get banned?
    03/12/20

• What is the ban reason?
    "Aimbot, shootout only mentality"

• Personal comment

Basicly, I were going with my friends to rob a people, we have a shootout, then i were speaking with other admin and got the ban... I didn't agree that Im guilty, because I didn't use any hacks... I want that the staff member, who banned me would take the proof, because I haven't used any hacks and got banned. Thanks for attention.

With pleasure,

Mathew

Hello, Mathew_Taylor!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You're entitled to your own opinion. The ban's invalid in your eyes but in my eyes it's completely valid. Myself and two other admins have been looking at the evidence and it clearly proves that you're an aimbot'er. You deliberately left out information on your ban appeal. If you're not willing to be honest here, I have absolutely zero faith for you in-game, so admit your wrong doings because lying wont get you anywhere.

Also the second reason which got you banned was for that shootout-only mentality of yours, I'm not interested in a large debate with you about this. I spectated you try and murder several people in several separate incidents in very little time with that aimbot of yours. There was no proper role-play involved in the lead-up to or shooting at these targets, nor with your partner in crime. You have two keybinder lines saved, here they are:

12-03-2020 12:33:40 - Mathew_Taylor (23) /me takes the gun and aims the guy

12-03-2020 12:33:43 - Mathew_Taylor (23): /s PUT YOUR HANDSUP, I GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS!

These two lines were being used on every player in Los Santos. You started shooting at them after 3 seconds, gave them no-chance to roleplay back. As I said, your damage logs basically demonstrate that you constantly get into fights or shoot-outs and if you're murdering lots of people each day and constantly get into shoot-outs and violent fights, then you're almost always a deathmatcher. 

I'll say it again admit your wrong doings because lying wont get you anywhere.

• Like 1

• James locked this topic