Josh-Libert banned by Salvatore

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Salvatore

• When did you get banned?
    02/26/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing /ask and extensive punishment list.

• Personal comment

I apologize for my behavior, i know i made wrong thing. I just dont want to miss the Recruitment for SAPD, because i was preparing for it. Everyone knows that you can be happy, but like one thing can change everything and destroy it. I was destroyed by my mistake and my behavior was unacceptable. I admit i did wrong. That moment fucked up my life. I rather to be dead than banned. I apogize again staff for shit i made. I just wanted to apologize, to admit my mistakes(i learned it). I apologize and i want to play Mudoo because its best server. Even tho you all know me. You all know my name and history. You know what kinda person i can be. You even can see diffrence between old me and new me. Like im not toxic or retarded. Maybe i am a little but im working with it. Also if im angry or mad i dont show it. I agree and i admit my mistakes. 

With Love-

Josh. J. Libert. 

❤️

Note: I forgot the date(sorry). 

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

Dude you were banned thrice already and every time you got banned you were admitting that you made a mistake and you're asking us to apologize you for the mess you've made.But not even once you tried to change your attitude. Yet we did accept your words and forgiven you for more than enough times by now. We're already tired of giving you chances idk if you're not tired of making these many ban appeals or not. I don't know what's so hard to control yourself even after you know that you'll get banned after making one more mistake. We are not taking the risk of giving you anymore chances, atleast not for now. Appeal again after few months and we might think about it. For now it is a straight big fat NO.

You'll be remained banned for now.
L & A.

• Mac locked this topic