Mark_Roberts banned by Weston

MarksmanV2
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mark_Roberts

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston

• When did you get banned?
    01/01/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Auto-Scripting

• Personal comment

Well yeah, I'm caught, I stayed banned for a while, I sincerely apologise. Due to the consequence system in place I'll stop doing it.

Hello, Mark_Roberts!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I requested for your ban. I'll unban you but any further attempts to give yourself an unfair advantage with modifications, scripts, etc, will result in a permanent ban and neglecting the rules in the near future will also most likely get you banned as well. You have got three bans on your account, this is your last chance so don't waste it -  you're on thin ice and you'll be watched closely by admins.

- As per the guidelines you will be unbanned on 1st March, Sunday with 80% of wealth removal.

284607122_New_Copy-Copy.thumb.png.d167210488fb8ed432a7420ac66cc477.png

5 hours ago, Jаmes said:

I requested for your ban. I'll unban you but any further attempts to give yourself an unfair advantage with modifications, scripts, etc, will result in a permanent ban and neglecting the rules in the near future will also most likely get you banned as well. You have got three bans on your account, this is your last chance so don't waste it -  you're on thin ice and you'll be watched closely by admins.

- As per the guidelines you will be unbanned on 1st March, Sunday with 80% of wealth removal.

This is my first ban after the placement of the consequence system, why am I getting an 80% wealth removal?

Edited by MarksmanV2

• James locked this topic