Sosa_Hunter banned by James Barksdale

Sosa_Hunter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sosa_Hunter

• Which staff member banned you?
    James Barksdale/Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    02/01/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Weapons Hacks -Edurado Santos

• Personal comment

I apologize for hacking, I really love Mudoo Rp and I want to rejoin the community I know it wasn't right to hack to get an better advantage on guns, I just wanted more ammo...I took out all of my weapons hacks, I just want to join the server and enjoy Rping with you guys again, I wont hack again Sorry.

Edited by Sosa_Hunter

Hello, Sosa_Hunter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have received three warnings on death-match during your history on Mudoo and all these three warnings were given in a month). I was actually shocked to see that you're not banned yet for that reason because a player usually get's banned if he's found death-matching after two warnings, and too bad I just saw it or else I would have banned you myself. All in all — you've a death-match orientated mentality which needs to be fixed.

This show's that you're clearly are not here to roleplay properly. You need to weigh up the rules and understand the seriousness of your actions. They're far from in line with the rules and you're simply ruining the experience for other community members with your disregard for the rules.

So why should we even consider you once again when you have proven nothing but rule-breaking to us? I expect a detailed answer and not please admin give me one last chance — you've to convince the admins that why they should give you another chance and let you play on the server.

Here's a part of your admin record since December 2019 - see below.

https://imgur.com/8FSDi1p

Also stop bumping your ban appeal, have some patience.

• Like 1