Shane_Carter banned by Marcus

Shane Carter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shane_Carter

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marcus

• When did you get banned?
    01/31/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading as always

• Personal comment

I have no clue why i got ban he just banned me for ban evading 

And when i joined the server i saw every thing like a real life such a jobs and the RP

But i don't know why did Marcus ban me

Edited by Shane Carter

Hello, Shane_Cartr!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Because you keep on making promises and never follow them:

1) You were not going to banevade

2) You were going to pay us the money back within four days

And guess what, you still think you are smarter than us. You still think we have no clue who is banevading and who is not.

If you think I'm bored of running one query to check if you're banevading, then you're wrong. I dont mind checking it regulary, if that makes you finally listen - why not. It takes me less than five seconds to know if you're banevading. So enjoy wasting your time, lmao.

• Like 1