Boris_Smith banned by Frank_Thompson (I think)

Proxy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Boris_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Frank_Thompson (I think)

• When did you get banned?
    12/31/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Vehicle Control Hacks

• Personal comment

I would admit, I did use hacks.

Thats it. I admit that I used hacks and I already feel regretful for my actions. To be honest I spent the last 5 hours doing NOTHING at all becuase I got nothing to do besides playing on the server, and when that's taken away from you, you feel like your life is empty...

Hello, Boris_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So you were aware that usage of any illegal modifications are strictly prohibited and yet you decided to use like that. Even tho it is your first ban in our server how could we trust you of not using such cheats in the future? Convince me of giving you a chance to let you play in our server.

Because I deleted them and the only mods I have installed are ones for the looks, and I have been trying to make an attempt to get into a RP faction (SAFD) to actually do something , and like I said I Am extremely sorry for that. But atleast I'm being honest with this ban appeal right? I could've said something like "I was away for the weekend for New Years, and my brother jumped onto my account and installed hacks!" but I didnt and I told the truth.

• Like 1

As you came up clean to us and actually admited of using illegal modifications, Ill give you a last chance to return into our server. But before you return you will be CAC'ed as you were using hacks before so we can keep close eye on your actions IG.

In order to download CAC refer to this LINK.

Unbanned.