Merck_Grey banned by Dizzy_Walker [REVIEW DATE 30 APRIL 2020]

Roger_Carson
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Merck_Grey

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    12/22/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

My younger brother was at home i was in school so when i came back and turned on my game i saw ban report so i rushed and went to my brothers room and he told me that i he was doing hack im sorry for that i had many cars and property so why would i use hacks so please unban me

Edited by Weston

Hello, Merck_Grey!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

sorry for that my brother did that that time i didnt use my account  because my brother admit it he use my account after i i tell me i going to play then my brother tell  me im banned  i dont know  why he use hack to my account sorry for that and why i use hack i have a car and property too and i already promise to admin im not going to use hack sorry for that i already talk my brother dont do this again sorry please unban me :(

atleast be honest with me, the fact that im willing to give you a chance to play again shows my intent of giving you a chance. the whole brother bs story is overused. come clean and maybe i'll consider unbanning you