eddy_gang banned by billy senior admin.

_gang
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    eddy_gang

• Which staff member banned you?
    billy senior admin.

• When did you get banned?
    10/07/19

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal hacking mods.

• Personal comment

illegal hacking mods, not true. something i do not even have.

https://gyazo.com/4db281ed4da9c15ed15f4d1afc6590c3

https://gyazo.com/2f5cda16968977d678ed083f0b4f18c9

none of that is true because i also had the smoke thingy while playing with benzo_gang. i had unfair 30 min of gameplay and was going to make fun vids in the server and be half time active. ill never try hack but anything else is a ooc jail, we didnt hack. also the sight seeing folder isnt to confuse you. its a cleo that lets you look far away, as for example when youre on a laptop or a pc, theres limits to looking far away at a body, when the body disappears. so basically sight seeing makes the game smooth and the only cleos that open my screen. other then that theres no illegal handling hacks. i had unfair 30 min of gameplay and i didnt enjoy any of that but the shootout with benzo_gang. was fun lol. 

tip: give me another chance im assuring you im not hacking. i just play games with cars alot and this car system is very easy. i even tested it. for some reason its way easier then any server that ive played.

Hello, eddy_gang!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

not sure if im supposed to reply to this, but yes sir, ban evading wont be done, its just benzo gang playing alone with his friends and im waiting for my unban, other then that no, no ban evading, i just politely ask for a unban, thank you bro. <3

• Popcorn 1