Robert_Lahey ((Faizan)) banned by Dylan_Parker

Hero!
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Robert_Lahey ((Faizan))

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dylan_Parker

• When did you get banned?
    08/06/19

• What is the ban reason?
    PayPal chargeback / account sharing to get a donation from someone else

• Personal comment

Hello there, Actually i am really sorry what i done with you Dylan and Matthew, Yes i was an idiot to share my account to someone else for donation. Yes i was greedy as fuck. I'm sorry for everything what i done, and i honestly don't know why Alex-Andolini chargeback his money i really don't have an idea about it, As Dylan said he's your friend and he chargeback his donation. But honestly he also hack my RCRP account, but no worries i got it back, Well sorry for mention another community.

Ok so he's not my IRL friend or something, I met him on Mudoo discord and he said he have money to donate, I was greedy so i said can you donate for me, then he said yes but i need IG cash, I said how much for 5euros i said 2M will be ok, He said yes ok, Then he donate for me, I almost forget about that i was a helper and it's my responsibilty to keep safe my account. Well I lost everything trust and i fucked my life up, A big thing i lost Matthew's and Dylan Trust..

I'd like to play again, I really like this server. It won't happen in future i promised you Dylan and Matthew. It's Alex Andolini's mistake cause be chargeback his money and didn't even tell me about this, If he were tell me about this, I can talk with Dylan. But honsetly i don't know about it. As Dylan said he banned me cause of Alex Andolini.

I'm sorry, I feel shamed already.

Thanks.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Robert_Lahey ((Faizan))!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

I will give you the same chance as I gave Alex. However, Alex did not want to go on with it.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:42 AM, Dylan said:

Oh really? You did not know? Well, that's too bad as you agreed with our TOS when donating (https://mudoogaming.com/terms).

By you and Faizan's actions we were forced to pay a fee of 16 euro. This fee could easily be prevented by messaging either Mikro or myself. Nevertheless, if you want an unban I demand you to re-pay us this fee as it's not our problem you gave someone else access to your PayPal account.

Thanks.

Actually, I don't have an access to use Paypal either credit card or something, I'm from Pakistan and in Pakistan we can't use Paypal, There's a problem for it.

So tell me how can i pay you 16euros, I'm just 16 years old boy, I don't have access for those things.