Lilly Bonanno banned by Ray Walker

Elizabeth.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lilly Bonanno

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ray Walker

• When did you get banned?
    09/06/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Avoiding Roleplay,Shit Roleplay i guess

• Personal comment

Hello staff team, So first i was at SF ship and then reis came there i was bugged so i logged off and reis said that he said me handsup while in my screen he didn't so when i came back IG and reis reported me and ray saw his report and tped me and him at OD so ray said why you did /q in middle of RP while he didn't said anything to me then ray said that continue the RP scene so he did the RP but i was talking to admin that time i didn't saw their message but when i pm the admin his pms was off so i saw called for backup cause didn't notice RP lines and then ray said why you avoided rp and called for backup on WT i scroll up and saw that BCR did the RP so i was really confused what to do and then ray went somewhere and BCR rped and killed me no issue about this so they was rping to lift me up from ground and i rped too that time and when they lifts me up and i rped standing up and [12:42:48] You got permanently banned by Ray_Walker.
    [12:42:48] Reason: Shit roleplay, Avoiding roleplay, So not fair at all cause i was rping so i want to get unban that's why i made this Appeal.                    Thank you staff team for reading my ban appeal i hope i will get unban today.

Hello, Lilly Bonanno!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I accept that i ban evade @AndersCM but i love this server i can't live without it that's why i did ban evading and i asked so many times to unban me but whole staff team didn't replied me they replied ever ban player only not me i made this ban appeal before 5 days and i still didn't receive any reply and check more ban appeals if you don't trust me they are replying all of them only not me so you should also think this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I hope you get my message and do something,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Thank you for reading this Keith and Staff Team.