Damon_Gambino banned by Kacper_Williams

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    08/12/19

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

I am willing to go on CAC, please trust me when i say this, I do not want to admit to something I did not use, however, Keith Andolini (Senior Admin) suggested that i should just admit to using hacks regardless because the videos / proof that was shown to the staff team made the aimbot so obvious.

I do not know what to say honestly, but I really do not want to admit to a cheat i did not use, so could you please review this appeal with the management team, I did not use aimbot, sorry for causing a commotion, I just want to be able to play on the server. 

give me a chance please as i am willing to play on forced cac, please unban me.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Damon_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Damon,

Almost the whole Staff Team saw the Video and decided that it clearly was Aimbot, so you should come out with the truth instead of saying that you didn't  use any Aim Assistance.

The other  Problem is that this was your 4th Ban and if you check this  Link, you will find out what that means so if you don't come out straight you wont get unbanned by any chance.

Edited by Reload

Thank you for replying to my appeal and not denying it Reload.

I am aware of my bans, and I am aware that i will be given a permanent ban (no more chances) if i dont come clear.

However, I can swear on my life on this, I did not use any sort of aim assistance on this server, or any server infact, help me out here, what else can i do, besides lie and tell you "oh yeah i used aimbot" , just to get unbanned? seriously? I don't want to admit to something I didn't use man.

Incase you do not admit it, because you would lose your "reputation", then you should rather admit it because if you stay banned here, you have no reputation. 

I'm just saying this because it often happens that People don't want to admit it because of their reputation. 

• Popcorn 1

With all due respect Reload, fuck my reputation, I don't really care about what others have to say about me because i get flamed 24/7 in the server anyways.

The reason I don't want to admit anything is because I didn't use the cheats by default, I didn't have any aimbot installed, or any aim assistance because I do not play the game like that, this is a 10 year old game, I don't know why you would be so desperate enough to be using aimbot, especially because its the most obvious hack you could ever use on a game. 

I just want to be able to play the game again and enjoy the server with my friends as this is a great community.

Please take my word for it, force me on CAC if you wish, let me play on the server, Reload.

3 hours ago, Damon said:

Thank you for replying to my appeal and not denying it Reload.

I am aware of my bans, and I am aware that i will be given a permanent ban (no more chances) if i dont come clear.

However, I can swear on my life on this, I did not use any sort of aim assistance on this server, or any server infact, help me out here, what else can i do, besides lie and tell you "oh yeah i used aimbot" , just to get unbanned? seriously? I don't want to admit to something I didn't use man.

We've seen the Proofs which clearly showed that you used some kind of Aim Assistence like I already said before. You also sweared on your life that you didn't use any sort of aim assistance Hacks on any Server, unlucky that I'm also in the TDM Staff Team and saw the Videos which got you Banned/Caced there.

Well I'm sorry that I have  to say so but unfortunately you do not want to come out with the truth and since you already have 4 bans (2x hacking bans + 1x Illegal Modification ) this unban appeal is denied.

Edited by Reload

• Dizzy locked this topic