Biggie_Smalls banned by Leonard_Carter

Highwayman
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Biggie_Smalls

• Which staff member banned you?
    Leonard_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    07/27/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DeathMatching

• Personal comment

Hey, We were in heroin shack than Damon called back up in /wt than we bumped on savanna and drove to idlewood saw too many cops than he did /w shoot cops so Dogg started shooting than i was about to do that he got banned and i stopped shooting after 1 2shoot so admin straight up banned us without a warning or admin sit it was accident and we got banned real wrongfully give us a chance again to play we arent here to DM we just helped our guy.

Hello, Biggie_Smalls!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
1 hour ago, AthanSforza said:

It wasn't a blindly backup though. Damon called backup via /wt and we have no choice just to help him. He does that to us, so, we'll do the same too. But to be honest. I didn't know the reason why he called backup though. We just came there to help him. But, when we got there, Damon was lookin' good and isn't in any trouble. I was waiting for their decision then suddenly someone opened fire.

• Community Owner

Dont tell me what to do. I was wasting time in spectating you guys in how "good" your so called "LSRP roleplay" was. If you cannot see what went wrong there, dont bother appealing.

2 hours ago, LocMax said:

yes, blindly, you came to help, you had no idea what was happening, and you or your friend started shooting at the first person you encountered there

This my friend is what went wrong. You responded to Damon's backup call without being aware of what was happening. You arrived and started shooting at the first cop you saw, without knowing the actual reason of the backup call (as Damon was doing just fine). The cop, which was Leonardo_Carter, was doing nothing. He was sitting in his police cruiser who was going to return to LSPD. All the other cops were waiting for a guy to login that quit after death.

Do we agree that you should have verified first in what was going on at Damon's location and why Damon requested backup?

• Community Owner

If I unban you, can I expect you in roleplaying properly with your gang, creating unique roleplays instead of making poor roleplays that end up in a shootout? You complain that people barely roleplay (which by the way we as management are trying to solve), maybe it's time you lead by example, especially as a LSRP player? Lastly, have you read our server rules meanwhile?

Yes sir as im playing this server and know all the staffs and players just let me play imagine a free guy in summer got banned for real BS reason but i bet you right just let me play i promise you i'll act hard, you can try me in 1 day or lower just trust me. As its my last chance to be honest i love mudoo its my favorite server, first Roleplay server i logged in is mudoo and learned rp and some rules there, and im agree with you Dylan just give me one more chance im addicted in this server Just let me and my homies Deshawn_Makaveli , M_Dogg , Vito_Vixon play again we won't let staff punish us again im serious about this time , We are here for Roleplay as gangsta. 

Edited by CaiNe

• Community Owner

Let's hope you keep your word and I'm not seeing such bullshit "roleplay" like yesterday again. Unbanned.