Damon_Gambino banned by Kacper_Williams

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williamd

• When did you get banned?
    07/21/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

I am not lying, the day, Parth, Bruce, Weston suspected that Tyar was me, my brother was informed that he either says the truth or gets banned. He explained everything to the admins and how me, Tyar(my brother) and 2 others were playing together at the SAME time a day before i got banned and we were all teaching Tyar how to roleplay because he usually plays on dm servers.

I am gonna provide screenshots regarding this and how Amin Gambino messaged me as my brother was being interviewed by Parth, and then i messaged Parth asking him why does he think im Tyar. If i were to ban evade, i would make a new account and not be a retard to get my brother banned. If you guys think im really lying, explain to me how me, Amin, Roger were all 4 playing together and teaching Tyar how to roleplay on the 20th of july. I am not lying.

I never lied about the aimbot, i am not going to lie about this petty ban evading which clearly wasnt me.

If i came clear in all of my past ban appeals, why would i start bullshitting you now Kacper?

Screenshot_20190723-222849_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190723-222940_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190723-222920_Discord.jpg

Edited by Damon

Hello, Damon_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I obviously do understand that my brother randomly playing after i get banned is very suspicious. However, I did have conversations with him a few hours ago and he told me all he did was ask Amin_Gambino what walkie talkie channel he is in, then they started hanging out together and meeting up. I had nothing to do with him playing on that account and I already @d the staff team on discord and i told them that i was going to be having my brother play with me on Mudoo RPG the day BEFORE i got BANNED.  When me and my brother started playing on Mudoo RPG, we taught him role-play, and all of that, and i got banned the day after. I am not "Tyar_Mando" that is guaranteed my brother because he was playing at the same time i was, we were chatting on the same time i was.

Edited by Damon

I know where you guys are coming from, but my brothers account was made before i got banned, and we did play together BEFORE i got banned. He lives in the same house as me, and he plays on his laptop, we have the same ISP. However, I had nothing to do with his account as I do not know the password to it. Even If you guys don't unban me, I'd understand why, the management obviously won't take my word for it but why would i start lying now when i have come clear and honest in all of my past appeals? why would i start lying about hacking now? when the first ban i got by Kacper, i admitted to using the fly mods and you guys gave me a chance.

I know the staff team works, honesty is the best policy, if you are honest, they consider giving you a chance depending on the situation, and yes, I can just admit that I was using hacks, however, in my situation, i was not using any hacks or ban evading, and I am not the person who admits to false accusations. If you still think I should be kept banned, that's fine, i understand. But I did not use any cheats, or ban evaded of any sort because I know how serious you guys take these ban appeals. It would mean alot if I could get unbanned, but if not, it's alright.

Kacper, you did what you thought was right, im really sorry that it seemed like i was aimbotting, or ban evading. In all honesty i feel like this is all just a misunderstanding, i deeply apologize for causing such trouble in the staff team. Could you please take back the punishments and let me play on the server again, im really sorry man for causing all of this trouble, i know that my brother playing was not the smartest thing he couldve done, he put me in this spot and i dont know what to say but im sorry that this happend.

After discussion, the management team decided that:

First of all, we understand that we have made mistakes while handling your ban appeals, I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by our mistakes.

Moving on, we are not a hundred per cent sure how exactly your tree-remover modification works, but unfortunately we can not allow you to continue using it. The trees are part of the game's environment and making them disappear is just an unfair advantage that we can not let you keep using, you would have to remove this modification.

I want to make this clear, you are responsible for your own account. We can not tell who played on the second account registered from your computer, or as you claim, your brother's, but let me make this clear: If we would have a suspicion in the future that either you playing on your brother's account, or he is playing in yours, we will suspend both of the accounts. Sharing your accounts with other people is prohibited, and we will not allow it.

As for the last point, for security measures only, you will be forced back on CAC to avoid future inconveniences.

Do you agree to the above?

Edited by Jelly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes i agree but my game is unplayable with CAC on since my gta folder has a shit ton of fps mods, Tyrone williams saw it himself as he was on teamviewer with me, ill remove tree remover and record all of my gameplay. 

When kacper put me on cac last time, i personally requested matthew carter to remove it because my gta lags a lot due to the smoke and dusts from the vehicles. CAC will disable alot of my fps and nolag mods which makes my game unplayable.

However, can i please get a chance to record my gameplay without CAC? my pc is not great and its literally painful to play without my fps mods. And yes i agree to all the terms and i will remove treeRemover.

After discussing about the issue for several hours in private, we have agreed to let you play without using CAC due to your FPS modifications. I strongly suggest you to start working towards getting a better PC because your performance is not quite good for the year we are in, there are a lot of options for a cheap price if you need and I assure you that you would just benefit off of it.

Your ban has been lifted.

• Like 1

• Jelly locked this topic