[Review 3rd of August, 2019] Ryan_Ray banned by Diego

Ryan Ray
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ryan_Ray

• Which staff member banned you?
    Diego

• When did you get banned?
    07/18/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacks

• Personal comment

1st Im sorry I Didnt Know that CAR FLIP is a Hack

2nd I Only Used 1 time only i didnt use it Multiple times

3rd Please Im Sorry can u unban me Pls Car Flip Mod isnt in /rules and isnt a hack its a MOD

Edited by Bruce
Added review date on the title

Hello, Ryan_Ray!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I don't know if you're stupid or you pretend to be one... How is driving with a car while it's upside down and then suddenly flipping it on its normal side not a hack in your brain??

Edited by Bruce

10 minutes ago, Ryan Ray said:

1st i used a Unflip mod and the car was going down upside down so yea

and im not stupid  im just smarter than you  :P

Whatever that shit is is still against the rules. 
If you were smarter than me you wouldn't be on this unban request but you would have been where I am right now, denying this appeal. I really hope you have removed the hack that you used there.  Hack again and you're waving mudoo goodbye.

Review date set on 3rd of August, 2019.

-40 percent of your wealth to be removed on the review date.

Until then, ban evading or contacting any other staff member regarding your unban will add 1 more week to your review date.

• Bruce locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Make sure you remove every kind of mods that flips cars or makes them fly or repairs them or whatever. Such mods are NOT allowed in the server. If you are found to be using such mods again you're gone for good.

Unbaned.

• Thanks 1