Handerson_McTavish banned by CraZe

yussef
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Handerson_McTavish

• Which staff member banned you?
    CraZe

• When did you get banned?
    12/31/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot.

• Personal comment

Been a long time since I asked for an unban since it was hopeless in my eyes, I do not know if it'll be even reviewed but I am now in my mind, actually I was very '' mad '' last time I've got banned in, CraZe took it quickly, and used the ban hammer on my last chance in less than 15 minutes, even I joined with cheat menu and aimbot and he froze me, telling me to delete them, I started thinking, quickly took a decision to comply, deleting all my modifications even if it is not hacks, currently I re-installed the [ WHOLE ] game, I just want to have a new white page, it looks impossible, but I'll still ask for it, and I'd forward my apologies to any staff member I've insulted months ago when I've got banned, and saying it again, I am sorry for any bad, unacceptable word I've said, but to be honest and in front of godness, last time I was banned by CraZe I deleted my modifications, illegal ones, honestly, and shit happens, humans learn, and get educated after doing a fault with long time and getting punished many times, they learn for a last time, I think it is hopeless to get unbanned, but I'd appreciate any positive opinion of any staff member after reading this.
    -Also I do not know when were I banned due to how old was it '' months '' (( DATE IS WRONG ))

Hello, Handerson_McTavish!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.