[Review 21/07/2019] Gandalf_Gambino banned by Billy_Corleone

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gandalf_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy_Corleone

• When did you get banned?
    07/07/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse

• Personal comment

I am going to be 100% honest.

Yes, i did abuse script commands, one of us went on police duty, he put his handsup, we robbed his guns, he did /tg and then we robbed his guns and repeat. We did that so we get ammo easily.

With all honestly, me and my mate were literally asking for a ban, we were being ignorant. I know that is no excuse to be abusing script commands but what can i say, i was being stupid, i know i did really wrong and was being extremely stupid. I was also not aware that this was not allowed, me and my mate did rp it a little bit, but it doesnt matter, we still broke rules and i am sorry for that.

Adding on, i was ban evading, i want to be honest and just come straight to you guys so i dont waste your time. Valen is my account, i ban evaded because i really like this server and it honestly did make me sad that i got banned once again. I am ignorant, and i wont show stupidity in the server again. I am gonna make sure i read the rules and follow them. 

In the Valen account, i became a PD officer so i could start a new history, a new identity. But yes i did get caught, i shouldnt of ban evaded, it is against the rules, i am a idiot, and i am sorry for that. I am being completely honest with the staff team, i apologize for my shitty mistakes and it would really mean alot if you guys could give me ANOTHER chance, it is alot to ask for, but i was being ignorant before and i wont do it again.

Thank you for reading,

Gandalf.

Edited by Billy

Hello, Gandalf_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I was being ignorant. This is 100% on me.

You will never believe me again, whatever i say wont matter, i know man. I dont know how else to put it, but you guys can have all of your eyes on me if you want, any sort of misbehavior and you can even ban me from forums. I will stop hanging out with trouble makers as thats what always gets me into this stuff. I am sorry and i dont know what else to say, this is all my fault, i admit it. I am sorry @Billy i know this doesnt mean shit to you but in honesty i did fuck up alot. I just want to fix everything, give me one final chance man.

I am sorry

Fool us once, shame on you; fool us twice, shame on us; fool us three times, I'll keep you banned for the rest of the year. 

You will be subject to a 40% wealth reduction, review date set for July 21st. 

• Billy locked this topic