Emma_Maxwell banned by Craze

Emma_Maxwel
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Emma_Maxwell

• Which staff member banned you?
    Craze

• When did you get banned?
    04/12/19

• What is the ban reason?
    refused my appeal for ban evading

• Personal comment

It's not ban evade, i told kacper_williams once that i want this as my new account and i don't want to old one.
    also this was from long time ago.

Hello, Emma_Maxwell!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your account Mira_Girl got banned for poor roleplay, instead of creating an unban appeal, you've decided to banevade using Emma_Maxwell's account. You kept on banevading even after we caught you using this one, you at last say that it was your brother, how are we supposed to believe this?

• Community Owner
6 hours ago, Emma_Maxwel said:

btw i waste my time with talking with that kind of staff.

Let me be clear that it is not only the staff handling your unban request who condemn your actions. Actually the whole staff team including myself is disgusted by your general behavior and lies. You have had so much warnings and chances. When you started ban evading on your Emma account, you could have used it to show some better behaviour. But instead we see exactly the same long list of punishments as you had on your Mira account.

It is actually you. You are a waste of time to this community. Either come with a good honest unban request and understand what you have done wrong, or try your luck somewhere else.