Melvin_Harris banned by Ray_Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Melvin_Harris

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ray_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm /q to avoid rop return after death e-t-c

• Personal comment

So sorry for the previous appeal yea i couldn't wait and started bumping i apologize for that and now i shall state all the reasons why i did those actions one by one in a line

1-/Q to Avoid Rob: So first of all we were kidnapping victoria and had her in a trailer i said something to sheep in /p and he really got offended and charlie came in server too so i said "oh charlie cum too!" and it made him offended him too they even threat me once at PD 3 days ago when i said "sheep black sheep" in /b chat they started threating me for a OOC reason so about the trailer situation they just came after i said something offensive(in their view) they came to me handsup handsup and then they shot they were not even gonna go further than handsup they only came to say handsup so they can shot me they had no plan what so ever after that i did died there "alot of stuff happened" and just after 2 mints of that being done they literally came back again on a FCR sheep and charlie saying handsup handsup again i got a mad i drove away kept driving away we wen't to some prop they got me there and since they just literally returned after 2 mints i found it really bullshit to even comply with them on robbing so i /qued didn't came back for a like within 5 mints i think i came back they were still there i died.

2-DM-Also Return after death: So after having them chasing me to kill me for little to little it was not even that offensive what i said on /p they were coming after me for fkin OOC reasons i didn't even had a group that time i was just a solo hobo doing robberies so they i could not even have a rivalry against a group yea i know that doing a report would have been better but since i didn't had any proofs it will go in vain and they recorded video even though what they reported me for they did it first so i got mad i returned after death to go after them i tried to bit interact cause knowing they only know how to shoot they will just shoot we had a shootout there and i don't think that count as return after death since i didn't said "oh you killed me i kill you back" and they literally returned after just killing me from the trailer scene so after my "return" i did shootout with em and then again i wen't after them i didn't do any interaction well i was pissed off from their behavior against me i wen't on dming on them charlie logged of i kept on going on Sheep time by time i know the fact what i'm doing is surely gonna get me banned i already accepted that fact i was gonna get banned for what the things i did i apologized for my own behavior not trying to gather proof instead taking actions on my own hands i'm sorry for that.

Additional Comments: By the way the time i said sheep in /b "sheeep black sheep" that time we also had a shootout they died that time and we survived but then again they came back killing off Ace and Knuiferu just after barely any mints they were furious AF on there deaths they even got a aimbot to fight against me and viktor both sheep and charlie arms were moving along with any direction we moved to me and viktor i also jump and saw Charlie aim going full same way where i'm jumping up and down too good for some dmers i bet they even used aimbot against the other two of my guys i know i don't have proof about these nothing there is to prove it i don't record stuff 24/7 but its the truth from my side even if you believe or not.

Hello, Melvin_Harris!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I really apologize for taking matters on my own hands and doing the same as what those two did just to get back on them i didn't do what i should really have and had them reported instead i wen't on take revenge which was not a good thing to do i request for another chance and i will prevent myself from doing those actions which i did and will always report the rulebreakers instead being one to get justice for myself.

• Ray locked this topic

Due to the player himself and his friends.... contacting management for a review the following actions have been conducted, after the banned claimed it was not his third ban.

We've checked the IP's, we ran through your punishments, we checked each punishment individually to match it with the names and IP's you used. Through the investigation as we spoke you claimed these actions were actually taken BUT it got you unbanned. 

Comming back to the point where you claim this is not the third ban, it is. 

Now stop bothering administration and manangement to get things done. The next time from this post onwards when you take it to our staff their PM we will extend the review date with TWO MONTHS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ray unlocked and locked this topic