[UNBAN ON APRIL 18TH 2019] AlPacino_Gambino banned by Frank_Thompson

iNet Gaming
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    AlPacino_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Frank_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    04/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Shit rp, Avoiding a DM, Constant quitting

• Personal comment

Well, Ofc i quitted

But, The reason was clearly not to avoid any DM scene since i didn't got onto one

And, I have a reason that i quitted for which is that I PLAY ON AN INTERNET CLUB, I pay for some hours, When its done, Its done, I couldn't pay for more, So, I had to leave, @Frank_Thompson and i apologise for the occurence(This is meant to all players whome was involved in the interact, Corleone's)

Hello, AlPacino_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Neiter do I, you were able to defend yourself towards me when you refused to cooperate while being pointed at with 4 guns. 

Next scene, you run away while being shot at, so the as you claimed "since i didn't got onto one" is bullshit.

Next scene, locking yourself up in your HQ, mentioning you are leaving and directly quitting.

* If you were really that low on time, why didnt you properly inform the players at the time they arrived?

* Why did you have time to stand still, talk and run and lock yourself up if you know you were that low on time.