Melvin_Harris banned by Ray_Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Melvin_Harris

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ray_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DM(Sarcasm), /q to avoid rob , wall hack(Charlie) , returning after death(Profaci)

• Personal comment

So there is a long long story behind the ban i received but video proof matters even though the one who posted them can be a ban evader hacking just for e.g So okay i did dmed them and had /q to avoid rob returned after death but i just did the same thing they did it was night no admins just 2 profaci and 3 more players including me charlie and sheep got super mad on something OOC i said two days before it was "sheep black sheppp" Sheep got mad they been chasing me since two days for OOC reasons i killed them some time after they kept returning after death just 2 mints later they even used aimbot to kill me and viktor two days before and yesterday they came after me just because i said on /p "Oh! Charlie cum too" they got mad came after me killed me they were reported weston said smthin about sides vs sides that report on forum after that scene they came back to me at market ammu just after 2 mints when they just killed me they start chasing me again so ofc these guys were just mad on OOC reason and were hungry for DM i got mad then after they killed me just again after killing me i did the same to them i came back to kill them i killed them and did it again because ofc i was mad on them for killing me for shit reasons and even rping with them is just a waste of time like they are even gonna comply (never did) since they were causing me pain just after some mints i wen't after them again and again so they don't mess with me again yes i don't have any proof maybe might lemme check....  img%5D

idk if its count or something but this all i have they wen't full mad on showing me M4 for threat and saying fuck off kid(says 10 year old) e-t-c stuff like that i had killed them that day but they returned again to kill Ace and Knuiferu and then they put on aimbot to get rid of me and viktor after dying so they returned after death 2 times that day and yesterday was same thing i said something /p i think they are underage thats why it was very offensive for them they got mega mad came to kill me killed me low RP as possible no reason i don't even have a group i'm solo ATM then after that scene of yesterday they came again after 2 mints on market ammu chased me again i hid inside house they did got me i got mad i wen't after them killed them again i do admit that what i did was not a right thing to do except doing that i should have made a report on them beside taking action on my own hands i apologize for that but what i did was reasonable.

Now all is left is for the admins to decide.

((this kinda looks like a player report more than a unban appeal srry for that))

Hello, Melvin_Harris!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Solis locked this topic