[Denied] Gennaro_Bianco banned by Tanzidur | Andrew

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gennaro_Bianco

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tanzidur | Andrew

• When did you get banned?
    03/31/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Swim speed hack | Ban evading

• Personal comment

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or rule violations I may have caused. My intention was simply to spend time playing and having fun in your roleplay server, with no intention of breaking the rules or evading in any way.

Unfortunately, I was unaware of the presence of the "Framerate Vigilante" within the GTA pre-made. When I started playing, I was not familiar with this feature and did not know that it could be considered a violation of your server rules.

I would like to emphasise that I never intended to break the rules or gain an unfair advantage in the game. My only intention was to participate in your server roleplay and have fun with other players.

I now realise the importance of abiding by the rules of your server and am willing to follow any procedures or conditions necessary to be readmitted. I am ready to ensure compliance with the rules and to contribute positively to the gaming community.

I hope you can consider my request for an unban and give me the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to abiding by the rules of your server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I look forward to your positive reply.

Hello, Gennaro_Bianco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.