[Denied] Hector_Fernandez banned by Anonymous

Don78
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hector_Fernandez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    02/16/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Admin said money hack

• Personal comment

I am a mobile player. Today my friend send me a picture of me getting banned my anonymous for money spwan hacks. I never use hacks for money  i am a mobile player. Thing that Happend is i post offers on every trading store on the map like 1 water bottle for 5m toolkit for 1m and people buys it then i got the money some of the time people buy by mistake and the admin thinks i use money hacks. I dont know how to use hacks on mobile its not my fault. Please un ban me. 

•  

I got all the money from legal way from the TRADE SHOP ALL AROUND THE MAP

I had to 2 24/7 and a toolstore all are gone gg

Edited by Don78

Hello, Hector_Fernandez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You had 116m inside your bank account. You kept abusing bug related to trade businesses to generate you money. You will not be unbanned until you come clean, we already have enough evidence on you. Take it as an opportunity to admit what you've done.

Edited by Sauron

• Sauron locked and unlocked this topic

There is no such thing as people "buying" your items. You used Ettore Cattaneo account to abuse the bug which allowed you to collect your money without the buyer actually buying your item, not to mention the multi-accounting you're doing. You have no chance of getting unbanned until you actually come clean and admit what you've done. 

Bro  you guys have no proof i used ettore to buy my items in ettore account only has like 1m and i am a mobile player idk What you talking about bugs am telling u truth people brought it by mistake or freely idk and last thing am not wrong or i abuse any bugs  so am not sorry or anything please keep me  banned am not guilty. Its shows u  dont even know your own server banning legit players. I don't have any bad reviews on my id before  why would i do anything like this . Good game.  See u guys later bye close this topic am done.

Edited by Don78

• Sauron locked this topic