[Denied] Aiden_Callaghan banned by Brian

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aiden_Callaghan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Brian

• When did you get banned?
    01/21/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot and other illegal modifications.

• Personal comment

Dear Server Admin,

I am writing to appeal my ban from your server. I was banned on 21-01-24 for using illegal modifications, which is against the server rules. I admit that I had illegal files on my computer, but I did not use them intentionally or knowingly. I downloaded them from a YouTube channel that claimed to offer game enhancements, but I did not realize that they were hacks. I apologize for my mistake and for breaking the server rules.

I have since deleted all the illegal files and any other suspicious files from my computer. I have also installed anti-cheat launcher to prevent any future violations. I promise that I will never use hacks or cheats again, and that I will respect the server rules and the other players. I enjoy playing on your server and I do not want to lose this opportunity.

I hope that you will reconsider your decision and give me a second chance. I understand that you have the right to ban anyone who violates the server rules, but I also believe that everyone deserves a fair and honest appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

I just want a chance to prove myself and play fairly. If you want, you can deduct my wealth, which is low but 1 million only, as a penalty for my mistake.

Sincerely,
    Aiden 

Hello, Aiden_Callaghan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello,

You were a staff, so the ban punishment will be for 3 months. You can re-appeal after 21st April 2024.

Your appeal is DENIED.

Regards,

Brian Harlow