[Denied] Chang_Kuzmanovski banned by Larry_Ozaak

Haseeb
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Chang_Kuzmanovski

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry_Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    12/21/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiacc bypass diceban Chang_Kuzmanovski

• Personal comment
    • Hello admin sir you banned my account reason multiacc bypass diceban Chang_Kuzmanovski right sir and you know why i do that i will tell you reason i did many requested to unban my dice in forum supports pms to admins but i got denied everytime from larry ozaak and he did extend my 75days plus again diceban then i did decied i will do that i just created one account for uses but i did many times ask for help me unban my dice but no anyone admin helps me this is your reponsibility to help valrise players and you did extend my dice ban date and you din't unban my dice i got banned my dice for 5months what i do tell me i got alot of money but i din't scam anywhere now admin sir Im Mr Chang Kuzmanovski kindly requesting to you unban my account and unban my dice kindly requesting i will make sure anyone good best admin see my this support thanks.

Hello, Chang_Kuzmanovski!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.