[Unbanned] Sarah Decker banned by Annoymous

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sarah Decker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Annoymous

• When did you get banned?
    10/29/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertisement

• Personal comment

Hello, I am deeply sorry for the mistakes I have made, and I genuinely seek forgiveness. I want to assure you that such behavior will absolutely not happen in the future. We acknowledge and apologize for any mistakes i made, and I solemnly pledge that such incidents will not occur again, 

I was told by Locmax to reappeal. I held the position of a trusted Administrator on the Valrise server, but unfortunately, I engaged in inappropriate communication. I want to emphasize that such actions will absolutely not happen again. I am profoundly sorry for my conduct, and I commit to ensuring that this mistake is not repeated. Please grant me one last chance. You are aware of my reliability, which is why I became an Administrator. As an old player with many memories here, I was compelled to advertise due to the influence of some individuals. I sincerely apologize for this, and even my cousins were urging me to leave the server. We collectively express our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Marcello

• Like 2

Hello, Sarah Decker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After a discussion with the rest of the management team we have come to the conclusion to lift your ban from Valrise. 

Don't fuck it up. 

Welcome back.