Radio Arab 2000 ( The man who laughed at no one )

Radio Arab 2000

radd.thumb.jpg.b707c5650889c51cfbc9da0c95899f40.jpg

Article titled
Difficult man

No, as long as the states, especially our state, are afraid of one man, I know that if one call calls you, you are on the verge of imprisonment or death.

A smuggled message from inside the prisons to Arab Radio 2000
I am prisoner No. 2232, sentenced to 40 years

This man never laughs. He rarely appears in the media or on television. A man who is feared by everyone who works with him.

He smokes a lot. He enjoys torturing wanted persons. He has one sentence (prison or death). I was one of this man’s wanted men, and I am now 62 years old. He has pursued me since 2007. He was a very strong, wise, and intelligent man. Be careful...

do not smile if he leaves the headquarters of the Investigation Bureau. I know that the target has been eliminated since I was a young man who was appointed Matthew as the director of the Bureau, succeeding a person who had been fired from his job due to his failure, but when we heard that there was a young man called Matthew, we did not give him his due, but it was the iron fist. The fire that befell us from him is a very harsh lesson
I sent you a message while I am in prison, alone and tortured. This man is a curse, a curse on freedom...... The phone line was cut off.

In the footnote of the article, who is this man?
His enemies say that no one plays with him in the arena of tactics and strategy
His friends say about him: We thank God that we are not his enemies
The former governor of the state called him eccentric, but he does not take him lightly
the biography
the name : Matthew reiner
the age : 43
Marital status: Married
Number of children: unknown
Position since: 2007
Battles: Combating cybercrime, combating terrorism, combating money laundering, combating government corruption
Adjective: The man who does not laugh
Place of residence: unknown
Wealth: unknown
Telephone: unknown number
Study: Security Intelligence