I cant log In Game

Leroy_Montana

Hello dear staff, recently i can’t log on my account Stecchio_Sigaretta in Valrise RP; the issue is releated to SAMPCAC: Staff has already consented me to join without using sampcac, i can login without using Valrise Launcher. Even if the suggested sampcac version (v0.10.0) were installed in my main folder it isn’t recognized by the server scripts. Is not a Folder issue as i even tried to change it, is not an incorrect SAMP version issue (im also using 0.3.7 R1), is not a sampcac version issue (i also tried installing the last released version); i don’t know why the server is refusing my Log, my request for You would be, if possible, to remove the obligation of using sampcac, as it wont be read by the script. I hope this problem can be solved as i hope to join back as soon as possible in game! Thanks for Your time.

Sigaro