[Denied] Daphne_Williams banned by Larry_Ozaak

Daphne_Williams
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Daphne_Williams

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry_Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    09/23/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    ''Usage of illegal mods''

• Personal comment

Im making this appeal because i want a good person to review it and help me.

First of all I joined with VAC client the first time I ADMIT: I didnt know how to make vac client to work because it wasnt working i tried downloading multiple gta samp files and it didnt work so i linked it with the old gta file i had which had the illegal mods in it i never intented playing with the illegal mods i just wanted to see if it would open the game and let me play. Once I tried it and the game worked i closed it instanly i deleted all the illegal mods it had and then i rejoined with it and i played over 2 hours legit and clean as i intended. I found larry ozaak in game and i asked If i can join his farm to play as a farmer peacefully.. He then instead teleported me into san fiero because he was angry and started checking upon me and found those files i logged in the first time he said why would i use them i said calmly i never used them there were in the old file i used to login and now im clean i deleted everything i explain that im clean and yet i got banned for these old files that i was banned before. 

Im not very good at english but im trying to explain how unfair this is because I NEVER USED any of those illegal files and they blame me for using which is lies. 

All I wanted is to play the game after that ban I took it serious i deleted the cheats and i was playing 2 hours+ legit and I got banned for that.. 

PS. Im sorry for being rude to some people in the discord ticket but all i wanted is for some help and they were mocking me instead and not helping me or trying to understand me at all.

Hello, Daphne_Williams!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.