[Denied] Attila_Huns banned by Angelic_Pierce

Attitla_Huns
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Attila_Huns

• Which staff member banned you?
    Angelic_Pierce

• When did you get banned?
    08/28/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evasion - Spawning without Approval

• Personal comment

Greetings out there!

Everyone makes a mistake in their lives, either be it small or big -- but a mistake. I don't proud of myself having it done rather regret it to be in this situation.
    I didn't use any cheats or hacks. I managed to bypass the Registration Approval and played for hours. I had a passport, passed the driving test and had 2 score.

Give me a chance, this is my first time applying for the appeal. I have visited different SA-MP servers, and none gives the thrill that this server does. Once again, I did NOT cheat, nor my intention is. I may have abused the server in ways that were not intended to be breached.

In the context of Ban Evasion, I admit I might have been in the server whilst had a ban on the previous account; I do apologize. Give me a chance so I can prove myself that this shall never ever happen again. 

Hello, Attila_Huns!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Ban is supposed to keep you out thats why, else why would it be a ban and not just a temporary ban. Off topic talk. Approval regulations system is meant to verify you and you just proved it for us, however, welcome to Valrise 🙂

Non the less, I want a name of all accounts you used listed down below.
An explanation to the bug you used to abuse in bug reports section; click 
here

If you lie, fake, or abuse anything else during the ban appeal period, your appeal will be denied as per rules.

2 hours ago, Attitla_Huns said:

I cannot remember the accounts' names. You can match all those accounts with my IP address, always same 39.33.XX.XX the first two octets.
And for what you called a bug, I am afraid I would not address it by the word "bug". 

Sure thing, hit me up in Discord: angelicqueen

Feel free to provide details there, then we can proceed with your appeal