[Denied] Ezio_Caldwell banned by Anonymous (DONT KNOW)

holyflow
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ezio_Caldwell

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous (DONT KNOW)

• When did you get banned?
    08/13/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

yo

image.png

so basically i've been inactive for few weeks. i was barely playing samp yesterday someone sent me this message and gave me sent me video in which he was hacking / dming everyone. i don't know why this happend to my account, yeah but my pw are same in every servers that's the reason.

here's the video.

I asked dizzy about that and he told me that your account was hacked

image.png

I would've made support ticket but i was banned from discord too, tbh dizzy and benson both stopped replying to my dms and i was worried about my assets.

I believe it's a false ban and  yesterday I logged in to valrise with a new name James_cannaVin something like that, i couldn't explain everything in /support so i had to wait for the approval, larry denied it. tped to me and said 'hi esmeraldo', at that moment i quit and went off.

Today i joined ingame again and someone named Thomas_Carlton banned me for ban evasiong - Ezio Caldwell..

• Like 1

Hello, Ezio_Caldwell!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Shit ton of ban history and using troll hacks. Well, we are really tired of stories now. This is not new for us. Players were told to do not use same passwords in every server they play. You were advised to use 2fa as well. But, you people do not listen to us. I don't feel like you are welcome here anymore. But, let's say, appeal again in 3 months and we will see.