[Unbanned] Dominique banned by Nick

Dominique
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dominique_Burns (Changed name to Kulli_Munn)
  •  
  • Which staff member banned you?
    Nick_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    24 Jul 2023 at 09:32 
  •  
  • What is the ban reason?
    Returning twice, random DM and Script abuse
  •  
  • Personal comment

I'm very sorry for my previous actions that led to my ban from the server. I apologize for returning twice, random DM, and script abusing, which violated the rules and disrupted gameplay for others. I deeply regret my thoughtless behavior and have learned my lesson. I love this gaming community and understand the value of being responsible and respectful. I'm ready to cooperate with administrators and moderators to prevent such behavior in the future. I know trust must be earned, and I'm willing to work hard to regain the community's trust. With a third chance, I believe I can show that I've changed and become a responsible player who adds value to the community.

•  

• Thank you for considering my appeal. I hope for the opportunity to rejoin this wonderful community once more.

•  

Edited by Dominique
Doing new text sorry
  • Like 1

Hello, Dominique!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Dominique changed the title to Dominique banned by Nick