[Denied] Kacper_Kowalski banned by They all the same idfk

Adonisss
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kacper_Kowalski

• Which staff member banned you?
    They all the same idfk

• When did you get banned?
    09/06/1920

• What is the ban reason?
    Being myself

• Personal comment

So as yall may know I was just living my best life as a professional vt nigga, this was all a social experiment to see how people treat niggas and now its proven that niggas hate niggas cause niggas banned me for being a nigga. Yall I was just playing a realistic character, cause this just like how it play out in real life, nigga shoots nigga then nigga bans nigga? This supposed to be an RP server and yet they RPing god like how a nigga gonna ban me in real life just cause I got 3 counts of manslaughter??? This shit don't make sense. Also Locmax said that this was a DM server and now I get banned for doin just that??? My nigga this don't make no sense. When I was 3 years old a SWAT member DMed me for no reason yet I don't see god spanking his ass but the second I do that I get blasted just cause I'm a nigga. So why exactly is that allowed??? If I may this "god" ain't realistic at all. He unprofessional, my ban reason was being a nigga????? This a funny ass server my nigga. Also I confessed my profound love to "Kacper" and his way of turning me down was a thunderbolt up my asshole. I was tryna make this light-RPDM server into a heavy-RP server by shooting my enemies also known as the blacks but now I get banned for it like smh bro you couldnt punish us heavy rpers more if you tried to.

meme.gif

Edited by Adonisss
  • Like 4

Hello, Kacper_Kowalski!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.