[Unbanned] Salvatore_BarCeloni banned by Larry_Ozaak

Someone
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Salvatore_BarCeloni

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry_Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    06/03/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Aiding Hacker

• Personal comment

so i am not gonna lie  i didnt knew that dumb kace was hacking or not i just landed helicopter and sat with with him to drop me to the hq i told him drop me to the HQ and I wasnt paying attention i was choosing a song on spotify so when he used his speedhacks i was shocked and bruh what the actually fu*k and suddenly he got banned , and Larry banned me too for aiding a hacker ,if i knew he was hacking before why would i wait to report him . i dont know whoever he is but such a stupid dumb.

1772836516_Screenshot2023-06-03172132.png.2775daf8ac34b9b5ae2f4fd4b18fb44f.png

:( 

i was'nt really talking about hacks cuz he havent used it at time i was talking about to ram heli near them

:( + if you really think i am aiding the hacker sorry i wasnt knew .

Edited by Someone
  • Like 1

Hello, Salvatore_BarCeloni!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

With one ban regarding Aimbot and two for moneyhacks, I doubt you "didnt know".
It wasnt a short period of time between you finding out he is hacking and me banning you. You had enough time to report, yet you said this to him in the car:

Just to tell you again, car was accelerating abnormally fast for such shitbox, yet you did not mind

03-06-2023 13:56:17 - [s] Kace_Zhang (59)(43369): sit
03-06-2023 13:56:37 - [cw] Salvatore_BarCeloni (76)(21224): wao very nice
03-06-2023 13:56:40 - [cw] Salvatore_BarCeloni (76)(21224): do it near them xD
03-06-2023 13:56:54 - [cw] Kace_Zhang (59)(43369): nah
03-06-2023 13:56:55 - [cw] Salvatore_BarCeloni (76)(21224): not this
03-06-2023 13:56:59 - [cw] Salvatore_BarCeloni (76)(21224): hq ammu
03-06-2023 13:57:41 - [b] Salvatore_BarCeloni (76)(21224): tf

What you can say about that?

Edited by Larry_Ozaak

Yet he was already cheating and speeding at that time.... I will be lenient this time and ban will be expunged (wont refund points to group however as I still think you could have noticed what he had done there)

Let this serve you as a lesson for future
UNBANNED