Cataleya_Restrepo

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Cataleya_Restrepo

Type: House

Reason: Hi so i bought this house and i need to add restricted gate with nicer walls arround it, garage inside and remove all these ugly flowers/bush things that are in my yard arround my house
also if its possible to put other interior inside my house i would love that i have a specific interior i wanna add i can show ingame.

Image: 

LS yard = 2.5m

Gate = 2m

Garage (public/restricted) public = 2.5m restricted = 5m 

There is no garage door currently present in the house and won't fit till changes.

For that you need to furnish yourself when yard is added /furniture and about the default objects you need to remove it from map editors. The place is really too small for garage and gates. Gate will be added only small ones which fits the property not high walls and gate.

2 hours ago, Cataleya_Restrepo said:

Okay I agree but can you also remove the bushes 

We already told you that we cannot remove it. It has ro be removed from map editor. Choose any other interior, that interior does not fits your house. 

since all the interiors that fit to my house are like 5-6 and they are all ugly can i request for a custom room to be added in my interior? like a secret room 

OR

a door that can be opened only via /gate like a interior gate so only I can access the room i place that door in?

sa-mp-038.png

• Raddie unlocked and locked this topic