[Denied] Christina_Liones banned by Banned by Anonymous

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Christina_Liones

• Which staff member banned you?
    Banned by Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    04/02/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Flip car and abuse /v to dispawn and respawn

• Personal comment

But hear me out okay!! 

I'm not trying to argue here or anything but i can say that i was ban for no reason becouse all i did was driving a random car and loss balance and flip the car upside down and i was ban becouse the admin thought i used /v to despawn the car and respawn it but clearly the car i was using was not even mine that means i can't even use /v the one only car i own was a Elegy and a cycle and i even got a screenshot of the car i was driving when i got ban so please don't think I'm lying here . There I'm pretty sure there was 2 admin watching me and when i flip the car  1 admin help me by despawning and respawning the car but the other admin thought i abuse using /v and he ban me maybe the other admin didn't observe well and didn't understand and ban me soo please unban me i didn't do anything wrong , there was just miss understanding and yha it would have been good if the one who ban have given me a warning but he didn't and directly banned me !! So i kindly request the admin to unban me ..

Edited by Christina_Liones

Hello, Christina_Liones!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.