[Denied] Akbar_Khan banned by Benson_Andolini

Wuzi123
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• 你在游戏中的名字是什么?
    阿克巴汗

• 哪个工作人员禁止你?
    本森_安多利尼

• 你什么时候被ban的?
    2023 年 1 月 21 日

• ban的原因是什么?
    在电视上发现的非法修改(SilentAimbot - NoSpread - Menu - Chinese cheats even google couldn't translate)
  • 个人评论

被封禁1个多月了,没有逃避封禁,也没有垃圾邮件申诉。我没有太多话要说,没有太多的话。如果这个被拒绝,我会再试一次。我喜欢 SA:MP,喜欢 VRP。给我一次改变自己的机会,我接受任何惩罚。我也想捐赠这个社区。

这是最后一个帖子

Edited by Wuzi123
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Akbar_Khan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

20 minutes ago, Ben$on said:

你为什么撒谎并试图隐藏作弊并表现得像你什么都没有?图片.png

Sorry budy, no hidden intent, only because it's too long to spell them. I'll edit it. If admins want to review my appeal I guess they'll check the logs. And this is my second appeal about this, you can take a closer look at the last one.