[Unbanned] Esmeraldo_Eix banned by Paul_Snowden

holyflow

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Esmeraldo_Eix

• Which staff member banned you?
    Paul_Snowden

• When did you get banned?
    09/15/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccount

• Personal comment

Hello once again, At first I apologize for my past actions and I swear I won't do the same mistakes again. I've had a lot of sincere friends that have played on this server since it first started, and I want to continue being a positive contributor to the community. All staff members, including you, are to be respected. I respectfully request for my unban at the end of the day and I won't ever repeat such stupidity again.  Hello there, The main cause of my ban from the server was using multiple accounts. I was not only stupid, but also somewhat irresponsible. Nonetheless I'll keep everything structured from now on. Also My interactions with managers and other staff members were always positive and supportive. I never had any issues with any of the players in the server nor I tried to break any rules but this one. But the thing was the negative things I did using multis . From now on, if I do anything else bad you can permanently ban me . I apologize Just one more chance, would you please? Please permanently ban me if I repeat the same mistake again. I simply used multi accounts, which was a minor server potential threat plus I don't want to repeat such things from now on. For the last time, please believe me, managers and admins. I swear to keep everything good while playing here. In other words, I won't be able to continue having fun with any other servers. This is the last samp server left where both RP and DM are enjoyable. Hence, if you would kindly give me one last chance, I would greatly improve. I myself requested to ban me for using multiple accounts. I told it myself to get me banned for what I did . Seeing about 20 of my friends having fun on this server. Also, I want to play it honestly and fairly. Therefore, I would ask you to unban me please. You can have my belongings, money, vehicles, and everything else; I don't mind. Just unban me. One last chance and you'll see me getting better and guiding my new friends in the server so they can play and enjoy it to the utmost as well. I sincerely regret anything I did and I apologize.

Approved by Dizzy Walker

Edited by Jeezz
  • Like 3

Hello, Esmeraldo_Eix!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After evaluating your ban, I've decided to give you another chance but do not repeat multiaccounting and show good behaviour or you will end up getting banned as well.