[Denied] Gennaro_Bianco banned by Larry_Ozaak

Demon482
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gennaro_Bianco

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry_Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    01/08/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    TP hacks

• Personal comment

I want to tell you the most sincere truth I was unsyced and to larry I was on break when instead I was around with the bullet of hc that at this point I guess was unsyced since even when it happens with Gianni that he is unsyced he continues to drive and I see stopped in pause and after little I get teleport back into the vehicle or if it goes too far I stay on foot and disappear from him because also from him I am in pause. Another reason to prove that I was unsyced is the fact that I reported to a player who sent me the vehicle when he only tried to steal it arrives an admin and we do various tests shooting a photo with the camera crasho re-entry and I review the bullet, so this is my the bullet was unsyced and he saw me paused as I saw the other players paused, then I’m not accusable for tp hacks because in the topic where I reported larry I explained perfectly how a tp with map works, so for the ban confirmation I would like to view clips that show that I was using something illicit

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Gennaro_Bianco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

6 hours ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

ah yes yes... You really think that I eat sand for breakfast and that I am an utter moron.

We are not obliged to provide you a video of you hacking. There is a lot of sensitive info to which normal player should not have access. Moreover this server has rules and if administration deems that you are breaking them, then administration has full right to punish you. In this case it was a ban.

Moreover I dont know how "desync" can get a player from Market, to Elcorona and then to Downtown LS on foot within 1 minute. You would have to explain me that. And think twice what are you going to write.

In fact I wasn't on foot but with the bullet then if you go and read the report I gave you I'll explain how teleportation works if you don't want to understand arrange yourself