AnthonyE banned by Michell Arkwood

sTcorey
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, AnthonyE!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You and your friends shot them cause they "HIT" your vehicle. so you able to kill them, how that become a reason for kill people? It's unrealistic and unacceptable. Also I got a lots report of both of you, now just like I said to your friends. write 400 words what will you do in future, tell me how you will not make same mistake,and what should be fixed?

are you dumb?i said i didnt fucking shoot,i was driving the bike i never shoot their car

>You and your friends shot them cause they "HIT" your vehicle. so you able to kill them, how that become a reason for kill people?

>i never shot their vehicle or them,check the fucking logs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anthonyee said:

are you dumb?i said i didnt fucking shoot,i was driving the bike i never shoot their car

>You and your friends shot them cause they "HIT" your vehicle. so you able to kill them, how that become a reason for kill people?

>i never shot their vehicle or them,check the fucking logs

First, improve your attitude towards the staff members. I don't say just this scenario, there are a lots of scenarios that I see you do "DM". This is not once you do DM but a few times, AslanC has warned you about this. and some players also report you because you shoot without interaction or RP at all.

1 hour ago, anthonyee said:

and yes forget it i wont admint something which i did not do,either write 400 words for something that i didn't do

check the logs if i shot keep me banned

Okay, that's your choice. I'm good enough to give you the task to write 400 words correctly, but you make this more worse, come back here if you can improved your attitude and control your attitude, denied.