3noo banned by Michelle Arkwood

eno
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    3noo

• Which staff member banned you?
    Michelle Arkwood

• When did you get banned?
    12/29/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DM.

• Personal comment

First. Michelle find a better name dont try to steal ppl's name on other srvs just saying.

How the fuck was that DM? While he crashed into our bike we chased him, he paid us and I accidently M/C'ed and kicked his car. Then he tried to ram me I dodged then he tried to ram me again and failed both times. I shot HIS FUCKING CAR ONCE, and then he was trying to get away. And this disabled KID Denzel Lee or whatever the fuck is  his ugly ass name reported me for DM. Which I DIDNT DO and it was so FUCKING clear. I literally shot his car and didnt do any injuries to him making him lose anything. And Michelle comes after this dumbass reported me saying that im trolling around and shit because I was saying 'fuck u' to Denzel. And got banned for DM'ing smh from Michelle. Just a salty admin who gets triggered over nothing. Idk why she got so butthurt while i didnt even do anything to her friends or her. But no I DID DM OMG I DID DM TO PAKIS. That is so bullshit. And this admin was speaking about rp and shit.. The fuck you mean RP? While nobody roleplays  I SHOULD ROLEPLAY? For what? To shoot him? Roleplay shooting him? Right eh? Fuck out of here. While he didnt even rp ramming me why SHOULD I roleplay shooting his ass or doing any action to him. And y'all gonna let him go with that, not even roleplaying himself and provoking messages.. While my  friend Anthony got banned Denzel Lee this toxic kid literally said on main chat haha. What a disrespecting message to do to someone behind his back. And one thing. I swear I didnt do any DM or anything like that. It was all innocent actions. You call DM trying to shoot someone because he tried to ram me? So I would just let him ram me..right. You all dont know what DM is. Y'all call DM the fact that we love shooting and shit but  we have a reason, cmon. I'm just a trigger-happy maybe and that is totally allowed. I can shoot whoever the fuck my ass wants to and kill whoever the fuck my dick wants to if I have a reason. Nobody stops me. 

I hope you read it all and unban me.

Edited by Nothing
  • Thanks 1

Hello, 3noo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 hours ago, Nothing said:
  • First. Michelle find a better name dont try to steal ppl's name on other srvs just saying.

I didn't steal people names, thank you.

• How the fuck was that DM? While he crashed into our bike we chased him, he paid us and I accidently M/C'ed and kicked his car. Then he tried to ram me I dodged then he tried to ram me again and failed both times. I shot HIS FUCKING CAR ONCE, and then he was trying to get away. And this disabled KID Denzel Lee or whatever the fuck is  his ugly ass name reported me for DM. Which I DIDNT DO and it was so FUCKING clear.

You were dming with your friends / group -  and how it was misslicked? I was watching the whole scenario.  You just wanted straight kill them.  2-3 hours ago you got warned by AslanC for DM. also I got a lots of reports of you. 2079538872_Screenshot(64).thumb.png.c131dbf2d397552746a762dd55507619.png

• around and shit because I was saying 'fuck u' to Denzel. And got banned for DM'ing smh from Michelle. Just a salty admin who gets triggered over nothing. Idk why she got so butthurt while i didnt even do anything to her friends or her. But no I DID DM OMG I DID DM TO PAKIS. That is so bullshit. And this admin was speaking about rp and shit.. The fuck you mean RP? While nobody roleplays  I SHOULD ROLEPLAY? For what? To shoot him? Roleplay shooting him? Right eh? Fuck out of here. While he didnt even rp ramming me why SHOULD I roleplay shooting his ass or doing any action to him. And y'all gonna let him go with that, not even roleplaying himself and provoking messages.. While my  friend Anthony got banned Denzel Lee this toxic kid literally said on main chat haha. What a disrespecting message to do to someone behind his back. And one thing. I swear I didnt do any DM or anything like that. It was all innocent actions. You call DM trying to shoot someone because he tried to ram me? So I would just let him ram me..right. You all dont know what DM is. Y'all call DM the fact that we love shooting and shit but  we have a reason, cmon. I'm just a trigger-happy maybe and that is totally allowed. I can shoot whoever the fuck my ass wants to and kill whoever the fuck my dick wants to if I have a reason. Nobody stops me.

"around and shit because I was saying 'fuck u' to Denzel."   You're spamming in the middle of admin situation.

"[21:47:57] AnthonyE says: fuck off now" well for me don't make up stories that happened, you are wrong with behavior and actions on this server.

"I SHOULD ROLEPLAY? "  Yes you should this is not a DM server - we have rules on this server,  comeback to here if you improved your attitude.

I'm gonna roleplay and all that shit only if PPL RP TOO. I dont want to rp and someone wont. and admins just sleep.

idk if i spammed but ok buddy. and i meant missclicked KICKING his car. i have punishments aight cool.. only 2 perm bans? and you come at me, look at other ppl with like 5 bans and still on srv. 

13 hours ago, Nothing said:

I'm gonna roleplay and all that shit only if PPL RP TOO. I dont want to rp and someone wont. and admins just sleep.

idk if i spammed but ok buddy. and i meant missclicked KICKING his car. i have punishments aight cool.. only 2 perm bans? and you come at me, look at other ppl with like 5 bans and still on srv. 

If you find someone break the rules, you can report them in the forum if there are no staff members in the game at all. don't reply like they do. You are not a new player in the game, you already know the rules listed in the game. and again this is RP server. Don't kill people every day because you are bored or whatever. learn "ROLEPLAY" and make something creative even though it's not good at all, try to do that instead of killing people on the server with a small reason because they hit your vehicle and you can kill them for that reason. it's very unacceptable. now write 400 words what you will do in the future and tell how you will not make the same mistake, and what should be fixed?

Edited by Matteo

man, I already wrote it up and shit. I'm just saying sorry. I wont  do my mistake again or something. I'll make sure TO roleplay everytime but people get on my nerves because they dont and I report them and get no response. Thats why. That man who reported me is a dumbass in a point. He crashed into our bike, then when we get up to him he tries to ram me too. How is that a small reason? He tried to injure me and I cannot shoot him? I got shot multiple times on other situations for small reasons and admins just let it slide. Dont act like this shit doesnt happen everyday in Mudoo. Why you gotta ban me for DM? I had a valid reason to kill him. I'll fix my attitude and my toxicty. I will just try to improve myself more. Now that my friend is not gonna be unbanned, I wont be playing that much(sad)but thats gonna be a promise that I will improve. What will I do in the future? Ehm, just try to roleplay more and not try to get into shootouts. I'll not make the same mistake by avoiding ppl who cant even RP and ppl who just shoot. I'll try to keep calm when someone rams me like this situation or when someone DeathMatches me. And yea I'm going to report him on the forums after this.

Edited by Nothing

• 2 weeks later...