Sean Dignam banned by Dizzy Walker

Dignam
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sean Dignam

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    11/27/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Script Abuse

• Personal comment

Greetings. It’s not easy to apologize. I hope you see my apology comes both from the heart and brain. And I hope you guys forgive me for what I've done in the past. It's been nearly a year now since I've started this journey on Valrise. Sometimes I had few warnings from admins but I'm sure they were small mistakes. I've never ever get banned so it's my first time and you guys can't know how I regret. I just don't want to end my journey right now by this mistake that was made by me. Again, I'm really sorry for what I've done and I can promise that I will never ever do it again. I think everyone deserves a second chance but it is what it is, so the decision is yours guys. I just don't want to leave the server like that. Sorry for everything. Stay safe.

• Like 8
  • Popcorn 3

Hello, Sean Dignam!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Suddenly you are that good Sean, the guy who can write amazing appeal and be sorry about his actions. 😊 Astonished, really.

As if we forgot about your flamboyant attitude ingame against staff and generally everyone else. 🤣 And you put a cherry on top with what you did & what got you banned for

Reapply after 1st of January 2023 and try to be honest and really tell what kind person you were and what you actually did in terms of script abuse

DENIED

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)
  • Like 1