Ayaan_Gambino banned by Larry_Ozaak

Ayaan_Gambino
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ayaan_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Larry_Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    11/12/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    serve valtardism

• Personal comment

I dont know why i got banned so what happen was i was playing valrise it was Shaqs funeral and my net got off i logged back in but my net wasn't working what was though is i could drive the car so was driving the exploeded my net didn't work though all of a suddan i recive a msg by friend in discrod saying u got banned by larry_Ozaak i dont know this guy neither do i know the meaning for Serve valtardism Please unban me i haven't done anything wrong i play valrise to enjoy with my friends i got banned for the reason i even dont know i got ban please do coporate

• Thanks 1

Hello, Ayaan_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Im sry if i was ramming anyone but the thing my net is kinda shitty my ping was at the time like 800 to 1300 we could the drive the cheetah i dont why i was driving it with nobody around no one was it was alone even the chrcuh icon wasn't showing i was drving my car until it was on fire and blasted so i left the server because of my thinking i will relog soon but i got banned

After reviewing it in logs,you were indeed crashing and having really high ping. I still dont understand that you managed to drive a vehicle and then everyone disappeared for you.

Either way, try to watch out for lagspikes like this in future, since you nearly started a DM at that church. You will be given benefit of doubt in this case.

UNBANNED, punishment expunged and grouppoints refunded