Sage_Hozay banned by Ozaak

tebogo_mothoa
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sage_Hozay

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ozaak

• When did you get banned?
    11/08/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed Hack

• Personal comment

I acknowledge that what I did was wrong. I have removed the speed hack mod and I am ready to serve any punishment in order to regain my account. Please consider reinstating my account I will never repeat this mistake🙏

Hello, Sage_Hozay!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

5 hours ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

Naaa, it was not speedhack only

Tell me which mods you had installed

With 100% honesty...I actually did not use any speed hack or anything of that nature. I had only replaced my handling.cfg to allow for drifting. Mavado who I had a fight with and is the reason for my banning probably reported me for speed hacking because I outdrifted him and his buddy's who were trying to convince me to stop so they can kill me after getting kicked from group. The car I was driving had 10x nitrous and drift handlin.cfg (no speed hack/mod used at all) this is 100% truth.

Just now, tebogo_mothoa said:

With 100% honesty...I actually did not use any speed hack or anything of that nature. I had only replaced my handling.cfg to allow for drifting. Mavado who I had a fight with and is the reason for my banning probably reported me for speed hacking because I outdrifted him and his buddy's who were trying to convince me to stop so they can kill me after getting kicked from group. The car I was driving had 10x nitrous and drift handlin.cfg (no speed hack/mod used at all) this is 100% truth.

He thinks I was using speed hack and I was not...just drift handling.cfg and 10x nitrous

IMG_20221109_063033.jpg

7 hours ago, tebogo_mothoa said:

handling.cfg does not increase speed of vehicle in any way. Just the physics of the car like the wheel turning angle etc...

it does increase speeds, I am not stupid I know how GTA works. Moreover modifying handling.cfg is prohibited, gives you unfair advantage over others.

7 hours ago, tebogo_mothoa said:

With 100% honesty...I actually did not use any speed hack or anything of that nature.

So you used hacks? or not? Firstly you said yes to speedhacks now not.

I am not going to talk about that weather changer of yours and ping amplifier. If I TVed you, I bet my balls there would be more shit.

DENIED
reapply after one month, therefore on 9th of December and tell us the full story of what you had installed

• Like 1