Tony Escobar banned by James

Tony Esccobarro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony Escobar

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    03/22/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Nospread

• Personal comment

I know,that's my 3rd try, but im really trying to get unbanned from this server and play some roleplay with friends.

I clearly feel you admins, that im not welcome here,I have did many shit to this server and I want you guys to forgive me as it was long time ago. again,apologize for my childish past and I honestly not going to attempt to violate server rules during my fresh time. Valrise admins(staff) are angry with what I have done,I saw their opinion at last appeals and they're absolutely right. I already know that I have been given multiple chances and I wasted them one by one and I really feel bad for this. but this time the matter is clearly different, I have no reason for bother other players, admins and no reason to use illegal script(doesn't matter that will be nospread or other shit).  As I said I will just enjoy on the server with roleplay way and will be concentrated to make/grow up my in game cash. I have realized that there is no better server in samp community to play and really enjoy, I was more concentrated to DMing as I used the illegal things, will never repeat this biggest mistake.

Hello, Tony Escobar!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Look. I'll make it simple. You cheated whilst on CAC, you trashtalked admins, ban evaded several times, Alot more even.  I denied your last appeal you even tried to confront me on discord public chat, how mature was that reaction? No matter how many apology letters you right, you ain't getting an unban and that's final.

• Popcorn 1