moudi_rah banned by Brian_Thompson

mhmd
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    moudi_rah

• Which staff member banned you?
    Brian_Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    11/06/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Mobile Abbusing

• Personal comment

Hello, From two weeks I make in the game /support because I was having a problem that was when I enter the server my fps are 60 but after like 10 min the fps go down to 25 and it start lagging and crash, so I told my problem to one of the admins that responded to me (/support ) and he told me that I should install a client that solve my problem and he told me to search on YouTube for it and yeah after installing it the problem have been solved and all thing was good. Today (Sun Nov 6) I was playing in the server and I went to explode an atm but it exploded on me also so I knocked down so when I was waiting the knocked down time to finish to make /accept death I started to press the buttons on my screen till I press the button ( TAB ) so when I pressed it the player stand up so I was shocked so I tried to climb my motorcycle and I get banned. I didn't know that this will happen when I press ( TAB ) and I think this is a bug from the game its not our problem. I will not repeat this action I just learned a lesson. PLEASE UNBAN ME ( SAMP VALRISE GAMING)

Hello, moudi_rah!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.