salah_rathim banned by Marko_vanhanen

salah_rathim
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    salah_rathim

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marko_vanhanen

• When did you get banned?
    10/20/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    No reason big misunderstandment

• Personal comment

Alright so i made a ban appeal and i got denied imma explain again i was on my sibling account by sibling i meant cousin didnt know they was 2 diffrent words anyways i was on his account in the valrise rp website to make him a ban appeal cuz he got banned for abusing phone glitches i was making him a ban appeal cuz he knows 0% english am gonna invite you to the rathim group in discord and if you scroll up you can see he doesnt type english at all only arabic. Hopefully me and my brother lorenzo_lawell get unbanned as soon as possible this is a big misunderstandment. I forgot to mention but when i finished the ban appeal for nafe zosti i forgot to logout of his account nafe_zosti is not me or lorenzo am pretty sure you admins can check our ips so please if you can check nafe zosti ip and lorenzo and my ip.

Edited by salah_rathim

Hello, salah_rathim!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your IPs were going back and forth, attempting to mask your identity. There are multiple instances where we think that you and your "sibling" were playing on nafe_zosti.

Also that "rathim" group, why logins were magically showing me max 2 ppl from that "group" online at a time. Suspicious isnt it?

After collecting proof in provided discord channel which you gave me, I will be unbanning you. Eventhough it seemed like you were evading at first glace with that report of yours, it was not. We will remain monitoring your account alongside your friend's (Lorenzo), just to be on the safe side. Ban would be expunged aswell

sorry for the inconvinience caused by this
UNBANNED